Sunday 8 September 2013

Young Artist Given Chance of One Day Exhibition at Studio 61 Gallery


 
 
 
Karina Goodman of Studio 61 Gallery is proud to host the launch exhibition of Ellie Depp who is a young emerging Derbyshire Artist. 
 
Ellie's work is a burst of bright colours and will be exhibited together for the first time for one day only Saturday 28 September 10-5 at Studio 61 Gallery in Holloway near Matlock.
 
 

 Ellie will be at the gallery for you to meet and all her original paintings will be for sale.
 
 

"I was a renowned doodler, a pen-to-school-book artist, a swirly pattern connoisseur of biro scribbles…and then decided to take up painting. I like to get the brightest colours I can find and create my own visual utopia. I take all my emotions and use them to produce something wild and fantastic. I can watch my journey unfold in every new piece and I love every second of it. I'm 21, a self-taught artist from Chesterfield trying to make a living from my paintings. I can't see myself doing anything else now I've found art."