Wednesday 22 July 2015

Artists in my studio this Summer

Soon I will be heading off on my hols but Studio 61 will be open as normal all over Summer thanks to my family and artist friends.

I hope you can find to pop in whether you are looking for a birthday card, small gift, silver jewellery or a piece of art or pottery for your home


Meet the Artists in my studio

Valerie Dalling



Valerie is my Guest Artist for August and will be in the gallery on

Sunday 2 August  

Thursday 6th August

Friday 7th August

and Sunday 9th August

Pop in and view Valerie's latest abstract work and also have a chat about her

Camera Club

Walks with the Camera 


Sharon Lysinger



Sharon will be working in the studio in various mediums.  Pop in and you might find her experimenting with brusho, bead making, working on her crystalised books or something new!

Tuesday 4th August

Wednesday 5th August

Saturday 5th August

Sharon Louise Art 



I will be back in the gallery on Tuesday 11th August with hopefully lots of new work painted on the cliff tops and beaches of Cornwall.

All will be revealed at my

 "Peaks, Moors, Cliffs and Coast Exhibition Preview on the 20th September


I hope you have a great Summer too


Take care...Karina x

STUDIO 61 - Karina Goodman Gallery

Artist, Illustrator & Children's Author
 
Open Tue-Sat 10-5  & Sundays 11-4   01629 534532
 
STUDIO 61 Gallery, Leashaw, HOLLOWAY Nr Matlock DE4 5AT