Friday 3 June 2016

All set up in Colin's Shed


Sheds have always felt homely to me as I have many fond memories of being a little girl tinkering in the treasure chest that was my dads shed. Even now I'm still now much happier with a hammer and a drill than an ironing board and needle n thread so I am so pleased to be spending my weekend painting in a rather posh one. I'm taking part in Notts Open Studios as guest artist of friend Jackie Ward,  http://www.treehuggery.co.uk/

A very big thank you to Jackie and her hubby Colin for inviting me to be part of this lovely event. Looking forward to it once again. 
 

Brinsley Art Trail

Part of Notts Open Studios

Saturday 4th & Sunday 5th June

10am-5pm.

Brinsley, Underwood and Annesley Art Trail

I will be at number 36 Moor Road
painting and demonstrating in oils.

 34 & 36 Moor Rd, Brinsley, Notts NG16 5AZ

Rushy Smeethe House, 41 Smeath Road, Underwood, Notts NG16 5GU.

1 & 6 Newstead Rd, Annesley Notts NG15 0AX

Refreshments Available


Karina xx