Saturday 1 July 2017

Summer at Sennen Cove

I've many happy memories of lazy sunny days on the beach at Sennen Cove in Cornwall with our friends and all the kids enjoying the freedom this brings not to mention the surfing as they grew older.

Last week I had a lovely family day at Sennen when it was a scorcher and upon my return I felt inspired to capture this beautiful place with it's vast expanse of golden sand and bright blue sea.

I mainly used a palette knife with the exception of the beach so there's lots of paint to dry!

It is an oil on board approx 10' x 8" and is now available to purchase as it is or I can arrange professional framing.  It is not as yet on my website

Enquiries welcome to karinagoodman@icloud.com






Hope you have a good Summer and hope to catch up soon

I still work to commission on house portraits, favourite view and book illustration
so please email me to chat more  






Love Karina x



and Bruno 🐶