Sunday 4 January 2015

SALE STARTS JAN 6th 10am



BIG Sale starts 10 am on Tuesday 6 January and here is a taster of some of the fab genuine bargains in addition to some of Karinas paintings & prints..up to 50% off...featuring Ruth Gray images Susan Hill Jewellery Barbara Helm Louise Collis - Artist Zoe Wright TextilesWild and Tame Art Madbird Textiles Jayne NemethRuby Orchard Jewellery Linda Irving Felt Artist Iveta Goddard ceramics Garden Gallery Kate Beinder Art Art by Michelle Pearson plus more!



Representative images of artists work.

So call in and don't miss out when they are gone they are gone!!!!!! 

About Studio 61 Gallery

Karina Goodman Art Studio & Gallery with Fine Art Printing for Artists & Art|Design|Jewellery by 100 UK creative Friends-The Quick Cuppa-sit in-out-to go
Description for those yet to visit in Karinas own words:
The Quick Cuppa offers hot drinks/nibbles.. walkers, cyclists and browsers are welcome.

Gallery Owner. Fine Art Printing Business. Mum to two teenagers. Wife and mum to "Bruno the dog" who comes to the gallery with me most days

Studio 61 is my studio and gallery where I paint every day in either oils or watercolours . I work mainly on commissions of landscapes or House Portraits.

I love walking which inspires me to paint the lovely Derbyshire landscapes in my own style, always with the emphasis on colour.

My work is in galleries up and down the UK including Cornwall which is my favourite place on earth!

Studio 61 also has Art,, Design & Jewellery by the many creative friends made from up and down the country over the last 9 years in business.

My gallery..."Inspired by the Coast and Countryside"
.

"Karina’s love for Cornwall, VWs, Surf and the beach is reflected in her work and the gallery has a distinctive seaside feel with many Designers from Cornwall and other UK coastlines." Derbyshire Life.

Also have a FINE ART PRINTING BUSINESS

www.studio61printing.co.uk

Im also on TWITTER @Studio61Gallery

My work is online with FREE p&p on all orders

Sign up for Newsletter on homepage to keep up to date


Favorite Quotations
Outlook on life: Cherish yesterday… Dream about Tomorrow….Live for Today