Friday 10 July 2015

All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust

It's so good to have the studio door open, catch 5 minutes every now and again with a coffee watching the world go by and making plans



I'm not a big planner mind you. I've never written a business plan, all ideas stay in my head and I like to let things evolve naturally. Good and bad. Not that I'm recommending this approach to business but having said that I am approaching 10 years so lots of good things have happened along the way making it a fabulous journey

I know I'm lucky to be "living the dream" painting most days in my own studio and gallery surrounded with work by the many creative friends I've made along the way. 

It's involved lots of hours and been hard work, especially in the days before social media, but I've loved every minute of it  (mostly)

I'd like to think I've helped others along the way too

So what are my plans?

Soon I'm heading back to Cornwall for a family holiday, our young adults now want to come with us again!  Whilst there I will be painting and this year the dashboard won't be covered in oils thanks to my new pochade (I had to google this when told it can transport wet oil paintings) 



On my return (hopefully with lots of new ones) I will be getting ready for the launch of a brand new collection of oils, a new range of cards and a shiny new website and my current website will then be solely for that pesky rabbit!



Hippity Hop and Friends is another reason I'm excited about the future, with follow up books planned and another book started for a different age range not to mention lots of new collectables. 

So it's a big "thank you" to all the wonderful family, friends and customers for their continued  support and I hope you have a fab Summer
  ......and remember

 "All you need is a little faith, trust and pixie dust". Peter Pan by J M Barrie




Karina xxx